Thursday, March 08, 2007

So Far In 2007

So Far In 2007 (I stole this from Jody)

1. Have you had a gf/bf?: No, but I love my husband anyway!

2. Have you had your birthday?: Unforunately, not until August

3. Been to church? yes.

4. Cried?: yes.

5. Had someone close to you pass away?: Unfortunately, yes.

7. Drank starbucks?: yes.

8. Gone shopping?: Without a doubt!

9. Gone to the movies?: No, Logan can't sit through one!

10. Been to the beach? No, but in 2 weeks I will!

11. Bought something for over $200?: No

12. Met someone new?: Yes, an entire new staff at my new school!

13. Been out of your home state?: no.

15. Gone snowboarding?: nope.

16. Kissed someone?: Definitely!

17. Slept in someone else's bed?: nope.

18. Snuck someone over?: I have my own house....no!

19. Snuck out of your own house?: again, written for younger folks.

20. Been in a bar?: nope.

21 Lied?: I honestly don't remember

22. Gotten a car?: No, none this year!

23. Gone over your cell phone bill?: Yes, for the first time ever!

24. Drove somewhere?: LOL! again, written for younger folks.

25. Done something you regret?: Nothing that sticks out.

No comments: