Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Next

After Logie got into the bathroom I put him in the living room with the gate up so I could get some work done. He stood up by the gate and started shaking it....which is normal. All of a sudden he is screaming and I come running. He looked like he fell down, no big deal. A few minutes go by and I look at his shirt and it has red all over it......I look at his face and the bottom of his chin is missing a chunk! Then I feel really bad, because I didn't notice. Logan got his first bandage because mommy couldn't get it to stop without getting it all over everything.


After our shirt change Logan decided to try and get the bandaid off.....with no success.

2 comments:

jodes said...

Ouch! Poor little guy.

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

awww... poor thing! I always feel bad when I don't notice there boo-boos until later.