Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Pictures


We tried to do pictures for Logan's first birthday yesterday at the picture people. We started to take them and they were coming out horrible and he was just as bad. The poor little guy just still doesn't feel himself. So, I gave up. Then while waiting for Julie and Joan to get to the mall. I saw the Easter bunny! With such a short line I thought it would be a good time to get them done.

At first he was sitting and the picture came out o.k. He wasn't himself, but it wasn't bad. Then he looks up and back at the bunny and this is what happened! What a difference 3 months in age makes....santa he loved , bunny not so much!




(It is a little blurry because I am at school at we dont have a scanner, so I took a picture of a picture!)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

That's classic. He is so cute!

jodes said...

That's so funny!