Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Great Weekend!

Well, Saturday was so busy. We had to get the outside of our house ready to be shown. Two people stopped by and asked us about it! We spent nearly 8 hours picking up sticks and shoveling mud and cleaning our garage. Hopefully it sells. We are going on Saturday to look at 2 beautiful houses that I love already without seeing.

On Sunday Logan was dedicated at Church and my mom and dad were there!!! We knew they would be in town, so timing was perfect. Mom and I spent the day shopping yesterday and they loved seeing Logan. They leave tomorrow :(

2 comments:

jodes said...

Have fun looking at houses! I love doing that. Where have your folks been and where are they going now!?

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

My mom and dad go to florida for about 3 - 4 months out of the year, and they are going back