Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Poor Logie!

Yesterday was a dramatic day to say the least. I get a call from the baby sitter at school, not on my cell phone and i know this can't be great because she never has to call! The first thing she says is that Logan is o.k. now. I don't like the last word, now! Once a month he goes with her to a mom's group at Church and yesterday was the day.

Anyway, Logan was running in the nursery and tripped over his own feet (I wish it was something a little better) and fell straight into a wooden rocking chair. He had two teeth (not the front, but on the side) go straight through his lip to where you could see them. After a few minutes, he was fine....just a huge lip and two holes coming through!

Fortunately the teeth stayed in and didn't chip. They can't do stitches because in the mouth they'll dissolve or being a toddler he would pull them out. So, we just have to deal with a big fat lip! I think it bothers me more than it does him!

I tried to get some pics, but couldnt' get anything good. I'm going to try again tonight.

No comments: