Friday, April 11, 2008

24 Weeks!

Wow, time is flying by.....i guess we should do a belly picture since I am now huge! Here is where Nathan Bradley is at right now....



Since he's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn), that makes for a pretty lean figure, but her body's filling out proportionally. Your baby's brain is growing rapidly, and her taste buds may be working now. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" and cells that produce surfactant, a substance that helps the air sacs inflate easily. Your baby can hear more now, and you may even notice her startle at loud, sudden noises. But she's probably getting used to the regular noises she hears around the house, such as your dog barking or the roar of a vacuum cleaner.


My mom and I went for my ultrasound on Wednesday, and I will post pics of how big he is getting this weekend!

2 comments:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

I can't believe how far along you are already! How exciting!!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

I can't believe how far along you are already! How exciting!!