Thursday, April 10, 2008

Birthday Party!

This past Saturday we had Logan's second birthday party. It was beautiful outside, no snow like last year! It made the day go much smoother. I didn't take many pictures, but Logan was outside playing all day and I was inside with some of the adults. We had people come in from all over. It was a great to celebrate with family and friends.

Logan decided to eat his cake with a spoon! Better than last year, he licked it like a dog last year.

Bad mommy, i even forgot to get a pic of the whole cake! He had a Backyardigans party.


This is my rocking chair that I was given at my first birthday party, Logie made himself quite comfortable in it!


Yeah! A bubble mower. I may never get him inside this summer.


There was a card that when you opened it, it sang the Backyardigans theme song. Logan loved it, and Daddy kept teasing him!


No comments: