Friday, July 13, 2007

Tractor Play Time

Today is the first day that I have felt relatively decent this week. I think that the whole move and owning 2 houses had finally caught up with me. After getting some stuff done in the house we went outside to play. It was just right, not as hot as it has been. Logan had fun playing with his John Deere tractor from Grandma and Grandpa Wilson (They were in town for the fourth of July) as well as with Daddy's John Deere!

We never really played in the driveway at the old house because traffic went flying by so quick. It was a nice change to be able to clean out my car while Logie was playing in the driveway. This kid loves playing outside, so this neighborhood is a plus!


Logan spied a dandelion in the yard, so he went and picked off the head and brought it to me saying "here mama" How sweet, a weed for mommy!



Logan loves riding the big boy tractor with Grandpa Umlauf, so he thought it was time to ride when he found it in our garage! At the other house it was in a shed, so he couldn't find it...oh well...at least in a few years I'll have a boy to mow my yard. (I guess that is more than a few years!)

No comments: