Monday, July 09, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom

July 1st was my mom's birthday, and my dad sure did surprise her! They had been looking at the new Honda CRV's about a month ago and my dad would not budge to get one. They have one vehicle and a gas guzzler of a truck. Whenever someone wants to use a vehicle, the other person is left looking for a ride. Dad went and bought one for my mom for her birthday. If you know my dad, this is a huge deal. One: he doesn't make large purchases by himself, Two: He doesn't buy brand new, he returned his dodge 4 times back in 96 because he couldn't take having a new vehicle, and Three: he doesn't want mom shopping all the time (He-He) Mom was so excited, Pretty much everyone in the family already knew, except for the triplets. (They can't keep a secret at all!) Here are a few pics, she was really excited.






1 comment:

jodes said...

Is that a CRV or the Civic? Looks like a Civic.