Friday, July 25, 2008

Regrets....

Do you ever have one of those days that you wish you could change what you have done. I saw Cindy yesterday, and new she didn't look real well. When I left, I didn't hug her or say I love you, which in the 20 some odd years of knowing her, we always do. Also, being the crazy picture nut I am, somehow I have no picture of her and Nathan......hopefully I will still be able to get one.....

Last night she started having seizures again, and is currently in the Northwestern ICU. I am not going into detail, because little eyes may be reading this. Things are not looking great right now. If you want more details, you can e-mail me, but please pray.....

1 comment:

jodes said...

Oh wow. I'm praying for her (and the family)!!! Stay positive, stay strong and try not to think or beat yourself up over yesterday. Lets us know she's doing when you can.