Thursday, July 10, 2008

Here he is !

Okay, I'm back. I will attempt to make a long story short. He was born on July 5th, 6 lbs. 4oz, and 19 inches long at 9:09 p.m.. He started off doing very well, but ended up having some lung problems because of being early. He has been in the NICU since late Saturday night. We had a few rough days, but he seems to be doing very well now. Fortunately, this is nothing permanent, just something that can happen when you are only 36 1/2 weeks along. I came home yesterday (Wednesday) night, and my mom is driving me to feed him everyday. Hopefully, the doctor thinks he is doing well enough to come home late on Saturday.

Right after birth, a perfect little boy!

Big brother Logie hanging out in mommy's room.
Grandma Umlauf
Papa Umlauf
My first day without air!


Mommy and Logie.....he was very happy when he could see mommy and daddy. His puppy was a big brother gift.





Almost a complete family.....


3 1/2 Days old, 9:09 a.m. My first day without any oxygen help!


Wide eyed and looking at daddy

No comments: