Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Birthday Party

We had Logan's birthday party on Saturday. Unfortunately it was the coldest day in a while, but fortunately there was NO RAIN! This meant no parking problems in our yard/driveway. We had almost 70 people come help us celebrate, I will put some more pics up after I get a hold of my mom's pics. I was a little busy....for once I didn't take a hundred pictures! (But I did get a few)

Our whole day was Baby Einstein themed!

When everyone started singing, Logan wasn't so sure.

These pictures prove he has been watching Beamer for too long!

He literally ate the entire thing!Grandma and Grandpa Umlauf made it back just in time to party!
Mommy and Daddy were so excited for this big day!
Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Wilson wouldn't have missed it!

Aunt Beth even flew in from Minnesota!
...and no he isn't screaming, that is one big Logie yawn!



2 comments:

jodes said...

Happy First Birthday!!! What an adorable cake!!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Yeah, thec cake was really adorable. I'm glad it turned out to be a great day! I still can't believe he's 1!!!!