Thursday, February 15, 2007

Snow Snow and More Snow


I haven't posted in a while because I have been unable to leave my house! We had no school on Tuesday or Wednesday because of the snow. In our driveway we had 13 inches in some spots and 15 in others. Thanks to Seth we didn't have to actually shovel the entire thing ourselves! Today is my first day back to school, and then I am off until next Tuesday. Hopefully we are done getting the snow for a while. Here are a few pictures for those of you lucky enough to not see snow right now! (These pics are after the plowing took place)

Here is the snow after being plowed, keep in mind Megan is about 5 feet tall.

This is what we see lokoing out of our garage, snow and more snow!

Here is our house from the road, if it weren't for the trees who knows how much would have been in our driveway!

No comments: