Thursday, February 08, 2007

BAD DAY!!!

So my day couldn't have started off worse than it did today. I am pulling out of my driveway for school and I thought that I was dragging some snow or ice because my car was being weird. I drive about 3 miles stop at a stop sign, get out and check everything....nothing looks wrong. I continue on. Get on I-65 and then on 231. By the time I get onto 231 (about 7 minutes from school) my car is making a really loud noise. I am still thinking that I have snow dragging.

I called Tim and he has me call him when I get to school. I have a majorly flat tire. Which obviously I had been driving on for the past 35 minutes. Fortunately, no blowout, no shredding. Now I am stuck. Megan has to come and pick me up and Tim and I have to come back tonight to put the spare on. Mind you, these are brand new tires. I haven't had them for 3 weeks!! More money to spend....Yippeeee.....

Sorry about the griping, but this day is not going so well!

3 comments:

jodes said...

Whoa! You've only had them for 3 weeks and you have a flat already!? I'd try going back to where you bought the tires. See if there's something they could do.

Sorry 'bout your sucky day! I'm glad nothing happened on your way in though!!

b.e.c. said...

you don't need no stinkin' man to help you change your tire! you can do it, girl!!

but bummer, yeah, tires aren't cheap!

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

I do when I am in a skirt and heels and my bolts are frozen solid from the subzero temperatures we have!