Monday, November 20, 2006

What a Night!

Ok...so my husband may not be the sharpest tack in the box! After hunting in the rain yesterday he wanted to dry everything in his backpack out. That way he would be ready for his big hunt today. He put almost everything in the dryer, everything that he could anyway. When the dryer stopped, everything was dry except for his gloves.

At this point I am laying in bed ready to go to sleep, but there is a problem....I start to smell something burning so I run into the kitchen where he is laughing. "The dryer finished and the gloves weren't dry," he says, "so I put them in the microwave to finish drying!" This is where the gloves caught on fire! The smart thing to do would have been to start the dryer over, but I guess that thought never occurred. Fortunately our house is in one piece, it just smells like burning fabric!

1 comment:

jodes said...

LOL!! Way to go Tim!