Friday, November 10, 2006

Answer to Prayer!

As most of you know I will be finishing at my current school on January 12th. From there, we were not sure what was going to happen. Well, today our prayers were answered! Mr. Kramer from Crown Point Christian called and told me that I was approved by both boards for the Computer Education teaching position come January. This is even with a permanent contract. We are so excited we're going to Red Lobster to celebrate tonight! Thanks Keith for helping out!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice to hear from ya... congrats on the family. and congrats, apparantly, on the new job. i've heard teaching jobs are few and far between in the region, so congrats.

jodes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jodes said...

Lisa! What wonderful news!! I'm so excited for you. :O) That's got to be such a relief!

Yay for CPC! *don't tell Boz i said that* ;o)~

Hummel Family said...

Hey lady! Wow life sure has changed since I last talked to you! I didn't even know you had a baby! He's adorable. I hope to stay in touch with your family...blogs are wonderful.

Congrats on all the good news!

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

HOORAY!!! We're happy for you!