Saturday, June 14, 2008

Go White Sox!

Last night Tim and I went to the White Sox game with his sister Megan and her fiance Matt. We chose this game because Scott Podsednik (My favorite!) is now playing for the Colorado Rockies and they were in Chicago to play. We went early and tailgated, then went inside to try and see Scotty. We took my old jersey and his baseball card hoping for autographs. We wanted to put the jersey and card in a shadow box in Logan's White Sox bedroom.

Tim waited for over a half hour, and when batting practice was over he yelled to Scotty and showed him the jersey. Scotty actually answered him and said he would come right over as soon as he finished batting. Needless to say Tim could tell I was one very happy girl when Scott signed both of them. He even talked to Tim for a few minutes!
Thanks Keith for the awesome tickets!




Tim waiting patiently for Scotty




There he is!




Scotty was actually telling Tim that he would come right back to him here.


You can see Tim in the corner, Scotty was gracious enough to sign both the jersey and the card!

Matt and Megan

Tim and I




Big 'ol pregnant me at just about 34 weeks!

The night capped off with fireworks!

1 comment:

jodes said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time! That's awesome that SP signed everything for you guys! He's so cool. And let me say, HOLY CRAP! You're really out there, aren't you!? I guess its been a while since I've seen a belly shot or something. You doing good with the pregnancy?