Thursday, May 31, 2007

Furniture

Here are a few pieces of our furniture Jody! At least what I could find online.

Our cocktail table is really cool the top lifts up and works like a table tray / scrapbook area!


This isn't exact, I bought a sofa table which is really tall, and only the width of one of the squares and it will go in my guest bathroom. They didn't have the actual pic.




This isn't our exact couch, but we did get a sectional. It had recliners on either end with real big arm rests! It is a lite khaki color. This was the closest I could find!

5 comments:

Joanie, Billy, Harrison, Haven, Hudson, and Holden said...

Super cute stuff! I'm jealous! =) Congrats on the new house, it looks awesome!

. said...

I think Jody has that coffee table!

jodes said...

LOL!! We actually have the first two tables! And we also bought the sofa table that matches. That is too funny! You've got great taste girl!!

. said...

I thought you had both of them, but I was only sure about the one. I love them too and want them for my room... how expensive are they?

Tim, Lisa, Logan, and Nathan Wilson said...

We bought the coffee table and end tables in a package with our sofa....i think the three seperate were around $450? Thanks! I am so excited! we'll have to all have a girls card/beverage night sometime this summer!